Saturday, April 14, 2007

Hello fellow blog readers!
Just a quick update bout the camp yesterday!
Loads of photos! I think :D

After school, went home immediately to prepare the food.
After that, changed into full U.
Took charge of the Sec 2s fancy drill [:
Prepared the POP classroom & POP starts!

The company!

Darkness looms, lightsticks galore!

Adeline & me!

I was the MC for that period of time! Lol.
Imagine, a person with sore throat talking with the microphone,
darn, the outcome's hilarious.

Sec 2 fancy drill!

Had a presentation, made by Yilian!
She kope all the photos from my past entries. Lol.
The presentation's kinda touching, cried.
Sort of miss the graduating guides, sighs.
Had our dance, I made a mistake. Oops malu ;x
Then it was dinner time! *Hungry*

Sista & me.

Mini buffet, lolol :)

Passing out people with Miss Kokila & Mrs Neo.

Had a cake cutting session after dinner :)

Angelic? :D

The cake!

Thats Zubaidah taking out a candle using her mouth ;p

Sec 4s & 5s! Loves.

Played some games at night at the parade square.
Yeah, so fun can. The company listened to us! Really.
I love Guides!

I look like a nerd with specs ;s

Talked on the phone with dear dear :)
Thanks for accompanying me! Ha ha.
Mrs Loh gave me a bottle of honey water!
She said my voice changed alot, & it changed till its very sexy. Ha ha.
Talked, slept on tables, feeling really really cold.
Woke up at 2 plus, slept again. Super cold.
Woke up, had PT, ate breakfast, debrief & break camp.


Love CSS 1st Coy :D

Reached home, slept, bathed, met Lin at JE.
Went to Somerset for svc! :D
I admit, I did fell asleep during preachings ;x I was drained out.
Met dear after svc, went to Vivo!

1 month anniversary present.
Thanks loads Jon! I love you :D

Im feeling way drained out now. Bahhh.
Shall go & sleep my ass off, lol.
Goodnight all.

No comments: